So this is my first post so it seems necessary to introduce myself to you wonderful people!
I live in a lonely place in the magical land of England. My favourite place to be in my house is my garden for the obvious reason that all I see for miles and miles is this...
If I'm ever listening to music, I'm probably listening to musicals. Theses are my favourites...
A year ago I had an unhealthy obsession with the Hunger Games. Don't be jealous, but yes, I do have a mocking jay pin...
I have a cat and I call him Stanley. I also have a dog but he's camera shy
I'd say I'm rather organised. This is my trusty to do list...
Once I'm of age (sigh) I want to travel the world... that would be nice :)
I LOVE wearing big bows in my hair!
So it was nice meeting you all! Oh yeah, and this is my face. Its big. The picture not my face. ha.










No comments:
Post a Comment