I'm so excited to be entering the competition by Mercedes Benz to be in the chance to be a social reporter along side the one and only Tanya Burr. We were told to write a blog post or make a video about your summer trend of 2013. So I'll get started and talk you through what I've been wearing!
This summer I have decided to mix different styles into one look. The main styles I have used together is pretty and grunge. The two styles contrast each other yet create an interesting outfit. I have put together three examples for you...
In this first image I am wearing a sheer, mint green Ted Baker blouse with my acid wash denim skater skirt from Topshop. I love the pretty and preppy vibe the blouse gives off, especially with the cute collar, and teaming it with harshness of the skater skirt takes it from bland to bold! I've added my gold Topshop chain to draw attention to the collar area and make it less delicate.
Next up is this grunge style Urban Outfitters dress which I have accessorised with a bright flower head band from Topshop. Taking these contrasting pieces creates a look of its own. I can imagine wearing this to a festival... don't know why.
My last look is a more casual one. I am wearing a pair of boyfriend jeans and a preppy white, cropped shirt from Topshop. With the top button done up and jeans rolled up a few times, this gives a very high fashion look. I also have another pair of jeans which look great with this shirt, they are a lighter denim and are high waisted (but unfortunately have an inconvenient grass stain in them!)
Thanks for reading, and wish me luck in the competition!
Rosie x








No comments:
Post a Comment